The origins of the PROCON positive displacement, rotary vane pump trace back to 1948. PROCON pumps were manufactured beginning in 1950 and continue to the present day. PROCON Products has enjoyed considerable success over the years and is now the leading manufacturer in its markets throughout the world with manufacturing plants located in Mexico, Ireland, Australia and Japan. PROCON Products was acquired in 1966 by Standex International, a corporation publicly traded on the New York stock exchange.
Standex International (NYSE:SXI), based in Salem, New Hampshire, manufactures a variety of products and services for diverse market segments. The Company has 11 operating units, organized into five reporting segments: Food Service Equipment Group, Engraving Group, Engineering Technologies Group, Electronics Group and Hydraulics Group.
Through the Company’s “Focused Diversity” strategy, Standex leverages the combined strengths of its businesses to better penetrate current markets and to enter new geographic and vertical markets. Standex will also continue to acquire businesses that are synergistic with its current operating groups, and that can quickly contribute to profitability.
The Company employs approximately 3,800 men and women throughout the U.S. and in several foreign countries. International locations include Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, Mexico, India, Turkey, South Africa and Singapore.
Since its founding in 1955, Standex has become known for its ability to acquire and effectively manage superior companies in diverse markets. Standex’s diversification across multiple lines of business has enabled the Company to achieve earnings consistency throughout market and economic cycles.
Procon offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (718)
- Machinery and installations for water treatment (122)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (414)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (258)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (135)
- Filtration and separation technology (186)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (132)
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (568)