AEB is world leader in the field of biotechnologies, processing products, equipment and detergents used for production and treatment of beer, wine, juice, cider, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
AEB range covers the entire beer production process, starting from raw material until final stabilization. AEB exclusive aim is to improve the quality of the final product, harmonize it with raw material characteristics and the brewery technical choices. From microbreweries to large scale breweries, we always have the best solution for you.
The products selected for beer and beverage processing are the result of AEB extensive experience in these specific sectors, from research and development centres present all over the world, to the ability of its specialized technicians to optimize product’s application. Furthermore, the attention of the company is also towards quality control activity, carried out by specific laboratories.
Thanks to AEB long-time experience and know-how, we offer a wide range of processing aids to improve quality and yield issues through the entire production process. From the Brewhouse, we work in order to improve flavour and colloidal stability with innovative auxiliaries. By producing and blending specific enzymatic activities, we help improve most malt quality and yield issues.
By selecting and producing the best yeast strains available, we offer a complete portfolio to produce any style of beer. To nowadays specific issues, we always have the answer: high gravity brewing, fermentation improvement, over foaming, gluten-free or low cost beers. With years of filtration experience, we provide the best DE free (kieselguhr free) filter aid available on the market allowing to increase productivity and quality while decreasing risks for employee’s safety. Finally, we do provide state of the art lubricant to drastically decrease water consumption while increasing quality in the packaging lines.
Highly innovative equipment are managed by Innotec, part of AEB Group, and leading Italian company specialized in microfiltration and tailor-made solutions in the beverage sector. The range includes microfiltration plants (automated and manual), housings, filter cartridges, inline dosing systems, measurement devices (NTU, oxygen, CO2, Brix), addition system for CO2, oxygen stripping systems, PDS system for liquid handling, heat exchangers and pasteurizers, powder solubilization units.
Distinctive feature of AEB is also in the capacity to offer highly innovative equipment and hygiene solutions: machines for yeast rehydration, for cleaning and washing operations, CIP systems, dosification, filter housings and filter cartridges are only some of the solutions specifically designed by our engineering company. With recent innovation and R&D we offer breweries a very efficient waste water recovery system.
New formulations - as well as specific personal solutions for the most demanding clients - are constantly developed to suit any need.
AEB has a modern product traceability system which conforms to the quality control systems used in major food industries, thus facilitating the respect of the internal UNI EN ISO 9001:20082015, UNI EN ISO 14001:20042015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 procedures.
The support offered by AEB at every moment and every critical stage of the production is an additional guarantee and gives our customers the assurance that any possible variation can be faced. A high degree of customization and a high added value are possible thanks to a team of skilled experts, that ensure a 360 degree service.
AEB is based in five continents, providing a very extended service thanks to 8 production sites, 13 commercial branches, 12 Research & Development and Quality Control laboratories, and 250 collaborators dedicated to customer service. This ramified network is enhanced by our active collaboration with the most prestigious universities and research institutes around the world.
AEB SPA offers you products from these product groups:
Raw Materials and Sensory Refinement (322)
- Raw materials for beer production (251)
- Raw materials for the production of non-alcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (50)
- Raw materials for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (38)
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (718)
- Machinery and installations for water treatment (122)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (414)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (258)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (135)
Filtration and separation technology (186)
- Layer filters, screen and cartridge filters (40)
- Microfiltration and membrane filtration (70)
- Flotation installations (22)
- Filter accessories: dosing and mixing equipment, conveying systems for filtering aids (29)
- Kieselgur/diatomaceous earth, stabilization agents and filter coatings (35)
- Flocculants, fining agents (11)
- Ancillary equipment, supplies and carbonation equipment (29)
- Miscellaneous filtration and separation technology (86)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (132)
- Automation and IT (298)
Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (620)
- Analysis (184)
- Cleaning equipment (177)
- Process and auxiliary materials (114)
- Services, Institutes, Training Institutions and Media (237)