MORE ABOUT US
Founded in 1996 by Michael Palmer BSME, who had previously worked 9 years for Adolph Coors Technologies developing new technologies for the can making and filling industry. Now celebrating 20 years.
Mike’s love for real beer started growing up in Portland, Oregon, in the mid-80s when craft brewing was just beginning. Trying Widmer Brothers, McMenamins, and Bridgeportbeers woke up his beer senses and is happy to see the nationwide expansion evolve, especially in his current home of Chicago.
WHY CHOOSE PALMER CANNING
- Customer service
- Knowledge of the product
- Skilled team
- Flexible solutions
- Technical support
Palmer Canning Systems is a member of the Master Brewers Association, Brewers Association, Illinois Craft Brewers Guild, the Illinois Chamber of Commerce, International Metal Decorators Association, and founding member of the Latin American Can Makers and Fillers Association.
Palmer Canning Systems offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (558)
Filling and packaging systems for beverage containers (364)
- Palletizers and depalletizers (60)
- Discharging equipment (26)
- Filling and capping machines for filling systems (161)
- Filling and capping machines for packaging systems (64)
- Conveying systems (114)
- Inspection and test systems (50)
- Miscellaneous machinery and installations for filling and packaging beverage containers (128)
- Filling and packaging systems for beverage containers (364)