- RICCI ENGINEERING S.r.l. is a young companybased in Orvieto, Italy which builds, designs and installs plants for Breweries, Wineries, Food&Bev, Environmental and Pharmaceutical
The company was formed by the union of two partners, each of whom has over twenty years experience creating complete turnkey plants. In 2000 they developed their first home-brewing systems. Personal passion, expertise and friendship with the first brewers in the Italian craft beer sector enabled these partners to develop the know-how necessary to realize Ricci Engineering. The company was created in order to satisfy first the international (Eastern & Northern Europe) and then the national market, offering high quality products with total dedication and attention to clients. The synergy between quality hardware and meticulous tailor-made machines, creates a high added value for the customers and the company at the same time.
Even though RICCI ENGINEERING has remained small and smart, is equipped with the staff and means to ensure rapid and effective interventions at every stage; pre-sales, sales, commissioning, start-up, and after sales. The companies adopt philosophy “Disruptive Business”: we do not build machines, neither buy them, however we think, dream, design and realize them. Customers are part of our adventure: we inform them about the sleepless nights use for finding disruptive solutions and creating innovation. They are part of our difficulties and our successes; this way they become part of the project and the end result is about their trust and our partnership.
- 2014: cellar for fermenting must and distillates «Kvint» Tiraspol Moldova.
- 2015: micro brewery «Svalbard», Norway, the northernmost brewery in the world, also visited by S.E. Italian Ambassador Giorgio Novello.
- 2016: full upgrading of «Birra del Borgo» Brewery, in Borgorose (RI), Italy with a new fully automated 60 Hl Brew House
- 2017: supply of an automated 80 Hl Brew House for Oppigards Brewery, Sweden.
Ricci Engineering S.r.l. offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (718)
Machinery and installations for beer production (414)
- Silo and other storage installations, crushed malt containers (43)
- Wet/dry mills, conditioning (30)
- Brewing room installations (131)
- Wort treatment and aeration installations, flotation (64)
- Yeast treatment installations, yeast propagation (72)
- Installations for dry hopping (44)
- Fermentation and lagering installations (139)
- Recovery installations (37)
- Carbonation installations (52)
- Pub brewery installations (105)
- Home brewing installations (52)
- Miscellaneous machinery and installations for beer production (191)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (132)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (414)
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (568)