A plant operator has quite complex requirements on a modern lye management to avoid problems like label defibration and clogged spray nozzles. These requirements are increased by new bottle cleaning plants as the downtimes in the sedimentation tanks are usually shorter, meaning that the pollution load is increased and the caustic carryover reduced.
With our innovative fine filtration TC® SCREEN TS your lye management does more than meet all these demands and all potential problems of a cleaning lye too contaminated will not occur.
TC® SCREEN TS — A new way to achieve clean lyes!
Top priority of a state-of-the-art lye management has to be the removal of all contaminations, e.g. colour or dirt particles. Apart from that, the lye should, of course, show a sufficient hardness complexation against deposits and a good sedimentation behaviour in the sedimentation tanks. Furthermore, it should also be foam-free. The CSB value and the soda content should be as low as possible.
Our innovative drum filter TC® SCREEN TS is the perfect solution to all these requirements. The relatively low procurement and follow-up costs make the drum filter very attractive compared to the significantly more expensive membrane filtration. Label residues and fibres are effectively removed and the carryover in the following zones is efficiently prevented.
- Much cheaper than the membrane technique!
- Very simple, sturdy construction!
- Eco-friendly due to a very limited power and water consumption!
- Main caustic bath free from any sludge!
- Significantly improved sedimentation behaviour!
- Compact sediment!
- Reduced soda value!
- Clean, fibre – free zones!
- No spray nozzles clogged by residual dirt!
- Less particles in the pre-zones and therefore cleaner water zones!
- Marginal running costs because almost no maintenance is necessary!
Visit us in hall 4, stand 511 and let the innovations convince you.