Cool... Fresh... Oprema Postmix!
Postmix equipment is primarily intended for cooling and dispensing carbonated beverages, as well as dispensing non-carbonated drinks (juice, wine,...).
This is cooling and dispensing system of carbonated beverages in which carbonated water is mixed with syrup in a tap, with a precisely prescribed percentage of dry substance.
The syrup is distributed into containers pressurised with CO2. The water passes through a filter and into the saturator (carbonator) where it is carbonised. It then passes through the cooling pipes ending with a POSTMIX dispensing tap.
The size of the syrup container is 5 gallons (18.9 litres), an amount sufficient for about 580 servings of 0.2 litre. The practical effect is that 97 litres of water need not be transported. This amount of 97 litres of water corresponds to about 5 containers of PREMIX beverage.
Compared with bottled beverage, 4 syrup containers correspond to 464 litres of ready-to-drink beverage. This is equal to about 2320 bottles containing 0.2 litre of beverage each. In other words, the content of 2320 bottles containing 0.2 litre each requires 116 crates, 20 bottles per crate, assuming that mixture ratio is 1:5.
- Body made of stainless steel or PVC coated steel as per request.
- Evaporator made of stainless steel or cooper tubes.
- Stainless steel (inox) cooling coils.
- Water tank in shock-resistant polyethylene, suitable for use in food processing industry, insulated with high density polyurethane foam without CFC ingredients.
- All parts which are in direct contact with beer are made from food materials.
- Level regulation of soda-water in saturator is done by level-probe and electrics. Pumps protection from water missing done by presostat.
Oprema-Uredaji reserves the right to modify at any time the technical data and specifications as the result of technical updates and improvements.