Waste water treatment to receiving water quality
The waste water, originating from production, processing and bottling is fed into a SBR system and treated up to receiving water quality. Within the framework the plant was extended in 2010 as part of a second construction phase
Using of SBR technology is an excellent choice for processing waste water that contains a large amount of organic pollutants. It is cost-effective, reliable and furthermore, it requires little space. For such scope of work, CUSS has been developed processing concepts for years that are exactly tailored to individual customer's requests. Waste water quality, discharge regulations and client's requirements are guiding factors in the choice of process. Our target is an efficient and state-of-the-art waste water treatment.
- Low reactor volume required.
- All process stages in one container.
- Simple and low-maintenance process technology.
- Low investment and operating costs.
- Accurate control of waste water treatment processes.
- Adaptable process design: Implementation of an anoxic phase, reactors may be in parallel or in series, thus it is easy to adapt the process to changing intake parameters.