The products are transported and supported taking them in the neck of the bottle with the aid of lateral guides.
Fitting a control panel to order and using pneumatic controls, it is possible for the operator to modify the position of the guides with simple operations to perform proper and rapid format changes.
The products are pushed by an aeration system generated by ventilation units at 2.2 kW each and equipped with a G4 air filtering system; the special shape of the conveyor uses the air flow to move the product smoothly and noiselessly.
The constructive features and the material used for the AIR conveyors guarantee high standards of quality so contributing to ensure the soundness of the product and reducing wear, maintenance times, and management costs.
The advantage of this type of transport is its high adaptability to various types of solutions, in fact, the modular construction of its components allows meeting the customer’s needs, always guaranteeing high levels of efficiency.
- Conveyor structure of AISI 304 stainless steel;
- Neck guide made of UHMW Nolu-S with steel reinforcement;
- Possibility of controlling the whole plant in manual and automatic mode;
- Automatic pneumatic stop of the bottles;
- Automatic pneumatic bottle ejection;
- Automatic pneumatic adjustment of the lateral guides for more bottle formats;
- Basculating elements for height adjustments;
- Automatic dividers with 2 or more lanes;
- Type of supports: on the floor, fastened to the wall or ceiling through brackets