…for automatic pressurized sampling
Routine sampling from beverage containers for analytical purposes may result in considerable strain for laboratory employees. While sampling consists of a few simple movements, these have to be attentively performed and often every few minutes interrupt other tasks that require full concentration. Especially if great numbers of samples must be taken and the main analytical work is already semi-automated, manual operation of a sampling device poses an additional stress factor. The Steinfurth Autosampler AS 380C offers automatic sampling from up to 12 containers. The containers are conveyed to an automatic piercing device which pierces the bottle closure or the can and lowers a dip pipe into the liquid through which the sample is fed to the analyzer connected to the Autosampler. A certain sampling pressure is maintained all the time and prevents the sample from foaming. A safety cabinet protects the user from injury hazards due to moving parts and from glass fragments, if a bottle bursts.
The Autosampler AS 380C can communicate with analyzers like the Steinfurth Foam Stability Tester via the Steinfurth Interface, synchronising sampling and measuring.
- Sampling from 12 containers
- Pressurized sampling
- Simple operation
- Automatic adaptation to container sizes
- Storing position for analyzer
- Safety cabinet
- Recognition of missing containers
- Max. container size: ? 110 mm x 380 mm
- Container types: Glass bottles and cans (PET bottle version projected)
- Dimensions (L by W by H in mm): 1160 x 760 x 2000
- Power supply: 230 or 125 VAC
- Compressed air supply: 7 bar/ 101.5 psi