Beer dry cooling
Perfect for events and festivals
A tap solution for craft beer?
The times are changing. Over the past years, a “craft beer scene” has developed which can now no longer be separated from the current “beer landscape”.
It is time to also explore new horizons when it comes to tap solutions; to do justice to the needs of the craft beer sector: with compact, flexible solutions for flexible use. For one or more types in small casks. And with the possibility of advertising the product. In doing so, the coldness – via perfect transmission combined with foam insulation – goes exactly where it belongs: into the craft beer.
- designed for the challenges of the “craft beer scene” (flexible use, high
diversity in varieties, perfect cold transmission/beverage preparation)
- for flexible use in the outdoor catering trade and the gastronomy scene, at beer exchanges,
trade fairs, festivals, fêtes… .
- light, compact and versatile
- perfect for smaller casks and taster quantities
- Advertising spaces for presenting specific brands and/or types
electrical details 230 V / 50 Hz / 1.3 A / 220 W
cold capacity 265 W / 220 kcal/h
ready to tap in 5 minutes
number of lines 1
tapping capacity 21 l/h at ∆t 10 K*
w/d/h 264/186/420 mm (d with drip tray 360 mm)
drop height 235 mm
weight 19 kg
* The achievement data refer to:
Dispensing temperature of drinks +8°C, Input temperature of beverages +18°C, Ambient temperature +24°C