Dispensing unit for the trend drink “nitro coffee”
Extracts almost pure nitrogen from the surrounding air (without significant proportions of oxygen, carbon dioxide...)
What is nitro coffee?
For some time now, there has been a new coffee trend. Nitro coffee. This refers to cold coffee which is gently prepared and which, through the use of special cooling technology, is turned into a true taste experience. Flavourings are able to be perfectly expressed, fewer acids are released, and the coffee is very easy on the stomach. The nitrogen processing provides for a creamy, frothy “crema”.
Serving and cooling with our new dispenser ensures the perfect tasting pleasure:
- no separate provision of nitrogen is required
- the extraction of nitrogen for processing the coffee takes place via special membranes
- perfect continuous-flow cooling for a pleasant temperature
- formation of a steady, lasting head of foam for unique nitro coffee pleasure
- use of a specially-produced nitro coffee
- new opportunities in the catering trade through its simple installation, plug-in, switching-on and drinks serving
- market launch planned in 2018: As one of the first interested parties, you can register NOW already!
- 510 mm height (including tap) x 610 mm (including drip tray) x 275 mm width; 33 kg