Hot drinks equipment (type OTHG) with electric pump, 3 lines
for mulled wine in different portion sizes, for cocoa with/without alcohol (big or small), for other hot drinks (tea, Jagertee [a hot Austrian drink made from black tea and rum], julischka [Croatian liqueur, often served warm], …) in various portions
- three beverage lines with three programmable portion sizes each
- exact portioning of specific, pre-defined amounts (e.g. 0.28 litres of cocoa with 2 Cl amaretto)
- maximum efficiency with 100 litres per hour
- ready to start serving in 5 minutes
- colour display with touchscreen function (for display and settings)
- high-quality controls (VA steel buttons)
- includes a height-adjustable drip tray
- three electric beverage pumps
- optimal electronic temperature control (consistent desired temperature can be individually programmed)
- extended information for operators (portions counter, error log, … )
- additional setting options (e.g. for different pump outputs, …)
- programmable temperature range 30-85°C
- casing: stainless steel (VA steel)
- connection voltage: 400 V / 50 Hz
- power consumption: 12.5 A
- mains plug/power connection 16 A, 3 phases + neutral
- up to 9000 watts output
- width/height/depth: 292 / 490 / 515 mm (including drip tray)
- weight approx. 30 kg
Advantages for Your Bar or Pub
The HOTSHOT Hot Drinks Dispenser has mastered the power of three…
Would you like 0.2 - 0.3 or 0.4 litres of mulled wine? Or a hot cocoa with consistently the same amount of amaretto? With the HOTSHOT Dispenser, you can program up to three drinks in three different portion sizes each. Alongside various drinks sizes (small, medium, large, children’s portions etc.), you can also guarantee that the exact amount of the beverage gets to the cup that you want. Additionally, you can even program serving breaks.
Keeping your options open…
With the HOTSHOT Hot Drinks Dispenser, operators can program the portion sizes using the touchscreen and, in case of emergency, interrupt the serving process. In addition, the operator can also undertake extra operations via coded access: pumps can be switched on and off, the pump speed regulated between 30 and 100%, and the portion size can also be programmed. If desired, data can also be requested – including the number of portions which have been poured, among other information.
For the optimal temperature control…
With the HOTSHOT Dispenser, a processor electronically manages the temperature. The drinks are heated evenly and gently. In “standby mode”, the temperature is maintained; the heating switches itself on and off as required. This enables the drink to be optimally heated at any time at optimum power consumption.
Maximum efficiency during the cold winter…
The high efficiency is reflected in the fact that the HOTSHOT Dispenser is ready to use within approx. 5 minutes and that up to 100 litres’ worth of hot drinks can be poured in one hour without a problem. This means that every customer will be warm at heart, while drinks can continue to be poured non-stop in different portion sizes.
Thanks to the integrated electrical pumps, the HOTSHOT Dispenser is ready for operation immediately (up to 5 m cable length and a height difference of up to 1 m). The beverage hoses, riser tubes, perforated sleeves, as well as an initial stock of cleaning sachets, are all included as part of the delivery as a “complete package”.