In addition to the targeted and needs-based use of cleaning agents and disinfectants, the optimum application of the required quantities of process water and the saving of cleaning times play an important role in the economical operation of automated cleaning processes.
However, in many cases this goal is no longer achieved because, at the time of commissioning, the installed cleaning programs are supplemented by new programs over the years and the original settings for rinsing and operating times are never questioned again.
The FINK TEC process system check includes the recording and technically-supported verification of all relevant operating data which are necessary for the implementation of system optimisation.
Recording and targeting
- Assessment of operating technology
- Registration of the costs of water/sewage/ time/energy
- Incorporation of the cleaning programs
- Defining the test priorities
- Formulation of the project goals
- Incorporation of existing consumption data
- Incorporation of the optical and microbiological cleaning results
- Identification of potential savings
- Weighting of potential savings
Process integrated measurement
- Recording of all relevant parameters with the FINKTEC - DATACIP measuring unit.
- Simultaneous examinations of the cleaning and rinsing media (application concentrations, CSB values, etc.)
Evaluation of measurement and implementation
Comparison and evaluation of cleaning results, before and after optimisation
Calculation of the savings potential
Other products from
FINKTEC - Process-System-Check is assigned to following product groups:
- Automation and IT (298)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (620)
- Services, Institutes, Training Institutions and Media (237)