Premix units are designed to assure carbonated soft beverages and non-carbonated soft beverages preparation by process water deaeration, mixing with aromatized syrup and carbonation with CO2 injection.
Our plants flexibility permits, by choosing different production recipes, the following processing phases:
- CSD: Deaerated Water + Aromatized Syrup + CO2
- Non CSD: Deaerated Water + Aromatized Syrup
- Sparkling Water: Deaerated Water + CO2
- Natural Water: Deaerated Water
Plants consisting of:
- Deaeration group vacuum type to extract process water dissolved oxygen. Deaeration tank and vacuum pump are included in the system.
- Aromatized Syrup / Process water mixing zone assured with magnetic or mass flow meters, according to the configuration and related feeding pumps.
- Static Mixer system downstream flow meters.
- Carbonation group by CO2 Injector and magnetic or mass flow meter, according to the configuration. Carbonation tank and holding zone.
- Existing Filler & CIP interface by digital or BUS & NET signals.
- Integrated filler delivery and CIP return pump.
Other products from
PREMIX is assigned to following product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (718)
- Machinery and installations for water treatment (122)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (414)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (258)