In order to preserve the beverage characteristics, it is necessary to inactivate, through pasteurization, the existing microorganisms and enzymes.
This process is possible thanks to plate or tubular pasteurization plants, that assure maximum security and minimum alterations of products, according to HTST principle (high temperature short time).
Competitive advantages are:
- High thermal exchange coefficient;
- Low dirtying rate;
- Easy and speedy cleaning and maintenance;
- Enlargement or transformation possibility.
- Automatic control of pasteurization and outlet temperature;
- Heating through hot water in counter-current;
- Automatic recycling device;
- Automatic recorder of main process variables;
- Feed pump, centrifugal, or progressive cavity, or lobe type, controlled by frequency converter (inverter);
- High sanitary type tubular holder;
- PLC for PU control.