The AMTG-2 is a portable tester gauge. It is used to determine fast and accurate the thickness of non-magnetic materials such as plastic, glass, ceramic, aluminum, titanium, copper etc. The measuring method is based on the hall-effect.
The accuracy of the measurement is not affected by the shape or material of the sample. The method is non-destructive, achieving accurate thickness measurement results even in corners, small radius or of irregular shapes. The measuring procedure itself is simple:
Place the steel ball in the inside of the sample and the probe on the opposite side. Move the sample and lead the probe to the testing position. The steel ball will be drawn by the probe automatically. The hall-effect sensor on the probe measures the distance between the probe tip and the steel ball, thus the sample material thickness.
Main features are:
- High resolution 7” touch-screen
- Housing in full aluminum frame
- Dynamic display: real time measuring value, graph, date, hour and accumulator status
- Min./max. mode: Automatic capture of the minimum or maximum value
- Value difference function: Display the value difference between a preset value and the actual value
- CYCLE function: Record the min, max, average value & graph during a predefined time.
Delayed start & auto-stop function frees the hands of operator, and is more convenient for large-size sample measuring. Programmable alarm functions warn of too high or too low value by sound or visual indication.
AMTG-2 stores 9999 measurement data. A password function protects the safety of the calibration and measuring data. Optionally AT2E QualiMeasure-professional data analyzing software is available.