GrainCorp Malt comprises the family of local brands that produce high quality and innovative malt and supply brewing and distilling ingredients to companies around the world.
With five business divisions that operate in multiple locations, GrainCorp Malt is one of the top commercial malt producers in the world.
- Great Western Malting Co. (United States)
- Country Malt Group (North America)
- Canada Malting Co. Limited (Canada)
- Barrett Burston Malting (Australia) including Cryer Malt (Australia & New Zealand)
- Bairds Malt Limited including Scotgrain (Scotland) and Brewers Select (United Kingdom)
What We Do
Each of GrainCorp Malt's individual operating divisions has its own identity and all are committed to providing world-class customer service, quality ingredients, and innovative products to help our customers meet ever expanding palates and consumer requirements. In addition to the bulk malt our malt houses provide to major breweries and distilleries, Country Malt Group, Brewers Select, and Cryer Malt businesses provide bagged malt and other specialty products to customers through our warehouse and distribution systems. Our Country Malt Group American Operation also supply homebrew craft shops with an extensive range of premium quality local, imported, and specialty ingredients as well as equipment for producing beer, wine, and distilled products.
With headquarters in Vancouver, Washington (USA), GrainCorp Malt has a significant presence in North America, Australia, and the United Kingdom with the reach to supply local, craft and major brewers and distillers around the world. Overall, we operate 13 malt production facilities and multiple warehouse locations.
GrainCorp Malt offers you products from these product groups:
Raw Materials and Sensory Refinement (292)
- Raw materials for beer production (219)
- Beer refinement accessories (17)
- Raw materials for the production of non-alcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (43)
- Raw materials for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (33)
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (684)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (116)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (387)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (249)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (151)
- Filtration and separation technology (185)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (126)
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (506)
- Packaging, Closure Systems, Labelling and Packaging Ancillaries (434)
Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (530)
- Analysis (157)
- Fittings, bins, containers and pumps (229)
- Process and auxiliary materials (97)