Since INNOWATECH GmbH was established in 2002, the company based in Empfingen has distributed innovative systems and solutions for the disinfection and germ reduction in the drinking water area, as well as in the food and beverage industry. With the INNOWATECH hygiene concepts, we offer our customers comprehensive support, from problem analysis to complete, ready-to-use solutions in almost all areas concerning hygiene. Significant cost savings (e.g. due to reduced chemical and water consumers) are often achieved in addition to hygiene status optimisation.
The INNOWATECH technology is based on the Electro-Chemical Activation (ECA) process, which is used to produce a disinfectant – INNOWATECH Anolyte® - based on water and common salt at the usage location. Compared to conventional disinfectants, Anolyte reacts already at significantly lower concentrations and achieves a much higher germicidal action. Bacteria, viruses, fungi, moulds and yeasts are effectively killed. Existing biofilms are broken down and new formation prevented. The process is described in Technical Rule W 229 of DVGW (German Technical and Scientific Association on Gas and Water).
Since 2008, INNOWATECH GmbH also produces the special membrane-electrolysis cells for their ECA systems in-house. In order to do this the in-house research & development laboratory ensures the high quality standard committed by the team of INNOWATECH. Furthermore, increased flexibility is achieved in order to respond to customer demands and industry solutions even more effectively.
INNOWATECH GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
- Machinery and installations for water treatment (115)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (431)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (282)
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (591)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (609)
- Installations for Energy, Compressed Air/Gases, Industrial Safety, Environmental Engineering (243)