FIB Beer Systems - based in Leeuwarden – specialises in the design, production, installation and maintenance of tank beer systems. We are active globally and over the years we have supplied and installed more than 20,000 beer tanks at cafés, restaurants, breweries and special events on every continent.
Tank beer system
The FIB Beer Systems tank beer system is a total concept. A system comprises a minimum of two beer tanks, a cooling system, an air compressor and pipes to the tap. The temperature and the quality of the beer remain constant.
No CO2 is required with tank beer. The beer is stored in so-called “liners”, a bag-in-tank system. Fully separated from oxygen. The air compressor pumps the beer from the tank to the tap. This is environmentally-friendly, cost-saving and prevents unsafe situations. All kinds of liners and matching angled fittings/connectors are possible.
Beer is an artisan product made of natural ingredients. There is no difference between freshly brewed beer in the brewery and tank beer. The range consists of a volume of 125, 250, 500, 1,000 litres or more. The tanks on the beer lorries have a volume of 1,000 litres or more. Tank beer can be supplied in a single-walled (refrigerated unit) or in a double-walled insulated version - vertical and horizontal.
FIB Beer Systems beer tanks are made of stainless steel or copper (natural or vintage). We supply beer tanks in various designs, in RAL colour, copper or according to your own design. FIB Beer Systems designs it for you!
FIB Beer Systems delivers tank beer systems with its own transport. A tank beer system can be installed within a week. Our technicians only leave once the first cold beer has been dispensed.
Together with our international partners we supply tank beer systems all over the world. With more than 20,000 beer tanks installed all over the world, you can find FIB Beer Systems everywhere.
Event beer tanks
FIB Beer Systems has considerable experience with events equipment, such as a stand-alone event beer tank. The beer tanks are insulated and have a cooling system and air compressor. Connect the tap, plug in and dispense the beer. Plug-and-play! This set-up saves a lot of time and money compared with beer kegs.
Here are the benefits:
· No need to change kegs (time is money)
· No pre-chilling or cooling of kegs
· No pumping loss
· Space-saving (1x 1,000 litre beer tank = 20 kegs x 50 litres or 50 kegs x 20 litres; lower logistics and operational costs).
For larger events, containers or trailers fitted with several beer tanks can be deployed.
We have the right solution for every event.
The beer tank under the mobile bar is filled with cold beer. Plug in on site for fresh cold draught beer directly. The mobile bar can be extended to include an option for special beer. How many taps do you want to install?
FIB Beer Systems BV offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (684)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (116)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (387)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (249)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (126)
- Packaging, Closure Systems, Labelling and Packaging Ancillaries (434)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (530)
- Installations for Energy, Compressed Air/Gases, Industrial Safety, Environmental Engineering (226)
- Logistics and intra logistics (62)
- Marketing and Catering Equipment (337)