corosys Prozeßsysteme und Sensoren GmbH was founded in 2001 by partners with many years of experience in the field of process technology, automation and instrumentation. Focus is on the production and supply of high quality sensors, components, complete process systems and process automation for the brewing, beverage and chemical-pharmaceutical industries, as well as biotechnology.
Together with NORMAG Labor- und Prozesstechnik GmbH, a highly specialized supplier of borosilicate glass components, equipment and plants to the chemical-pharmaceutical industry, we are a small company group, cooperating in several fields such as process automation.
Today we already look back on very successful years with, in part, above average growth, establishing corosys as a leading supplier in key product areas.
This is documented by the large number of more than 1000 installed process systems, as well as by outstanding projects, marking the steady growth and development of the company.
One important factor for our company´s success is our cooperation with highly specialized partners. With our common know how, we can cover all specific aspects and technical requirements of our customers.
It is our constant aim to minimize any negative impact of our daily work and our products on the environment by
- preventing the unnecessary consumption of energy and resources
- purchasing equipment and consumables based on ecological criteria
- preferring materials and products made of environmentally sustainable materials
- minimizing the consumption of energy and resources and emissions of our products
- promoting eco-consciousness among employees
corosys Prozeßsysteme und Sensoren GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (793)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (434)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (283)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (169)
- Filtration and separation technology (200)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (135)
- Automation and IT (317)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (611)