Since 1998 M&L-Engineering is creating added value for its customers, guided by our slogan “Our Engineering – Your Success”.
Moving on into the future, M&L became part of the corosys group in 2012. corosys produces and supplies complete process systems and high-quality sensors and process components for the brewing, beverage, chemical, pharmaceutical industry and biotechnology.
M&L is offering turn-key project realization, engineering (from basic to detail, including also automation and structural steelwork design), project management, consultation, reconstruction and service in the field of process-, thermal separation and evaporation technology.
We are focused on: coffee, milk and whey, fruit juice, beer, wine, malt extracts, starch derivates, yeast/meat/bone extract, gelatin, process and waste waters, cereal steep waters, fermentation/distilling slopes and solvent recovery.
We are employing the following technologies: evaporators (falling film, natural and forced circulation), flash cooler/evaporators, heat exchangers/condensers, thermal/mechanical vapor recompressors and refraction columns.
M&L will present processes for continuous wort boiling and evaporation, water recovery by using surplus heat from a combined heat and power plant and dealcoholisation by distillation and falling film evaporation. Additionally we offer waste brewery yeast concentration processes, including ethanol recovery.
Please be welcome to our booth.
M&L Engineering – From Liquid to Profit!
M&L Engineering GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (688)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (389)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (253)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (154)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (128)
- Installations for Energy, Compressed Air/Gases, Industrial Safety, Environmental Engineering (227)
- Services, Institutes, Training Institutions and Media (222)