Eaton's Filtration Division offers technically advanced top-quality filtration media and systems as well as beverage treatment products for a wide range of liquid/solid separation processes in the food and beverage production.
This year’s highlight is the next generation of Eaton stacked disc cartridges. The new BECODISC® R+ range comprises of eight backflushable and extra robust variants with expanded filter surface area.
Eaton will also showcase the extended BECO® filter cartridge offering including filter cartridges that are exactly tailored to the specific requirement profiles of beer, mineral water, wine, non-alcoholic beverage and food filtration.
In addition, Eaton is presenting filtration systems and housings for its ranges of filter sheets, stacked disc cartridges and filter bags, as well as a wide range of beverage treatment products and filter aids.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 100,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
For more information, visit www.eaton.com/filtration.
Eaton Technologies GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Raw Materials and Sensory Refinement (343)
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
Filtration and separation technology (199)
- Layer filters, screen and cartridge filters (53)
- Microfiltration and membrane filtration (77)
- Screens and sedimenters (17)
- Kieselgur/diatomaceous earth, stabilization agents and filter coatings (41)
- Flocculants, fining agents (10)
- Ancillary equipment, supplies and carbonation equipment (34)
- Miscellaneous filtration and separation technology (87)
- Filtration and separation technology (199)