P.E. LABELLERS S.p.A is a company specialized in designing and producing leading labelling machines, using all the existing technologies (cold glue, self-adhesive, hot melt, roll-fed, sleever and combination systems) and suggesting new ones, at any production speed (from 60 to 1.300 bpm).
Among the avant-garde technologies used on P.E. LABELLERS equipments:
- 100% Modularity! Labelling machines with universal machine central body able to handle all the currently available labelling systems, allowing its users to decide which labelling station to install, when to install it and whether to install labelling units as fixed (peninsular) or modular (trolley) fittings.
- Ergonomic safety guards allowing greater accessibility for all the maintenance and change over operations and guaranteeing total levels of safety for the operators (we are the first and the ones, for the moment, to succeed in it!)
- Integrated servomotors for the rotation of the bottle plates
- Optical centring systems of the containers by means of cameras and photocells
- Automatic lubrication systems (ordinary maintenance operations removed)
- No-Stop Systems without line stops.
- Programmable changeovers.
- Unsteady containers labelling systems ("pucks")
- Pre-glued labels application system: ADHESLEEVE TECHNOLOGY