For the finest in pipe & tube cutting, beveling and orbital welding products.
For more than 50 years construction companies rely on the standard in the industrial prefabrication of pipeline systems set by the market leader Orbitalum.
Orbitalum Tools based in Singen, Germany and E.H. Wachs based in Lincolnshire, Illinois, USA are operating jointly as ITW Orbital Cutting & Welding, a division of the US industrial group ITW.
Orbitalum Tools is a global leader in providing complete solutions for the industrial prefabrication, installation and maintenance of pipeline systems – for everything from cutting pipes and preparing weld seams to orbital welding for process and plant engineering.
With its high quality, nearly indestructible, portable and user-friendly pipe processing machines for cutting and beveling, E.H. Wachs has established itself in many industries. For example, in the oil and gas industry, the chemical industry and in pipeline and ship construction – in the preproduction, maintenance, repair and dismantling of installations.
ITW (Illinois Tool Works, www.itw.com) is a US Fortune 200 global industrial manufacturer of consumables, specialty equipment and related service businesses headquartered in Glenview, Illinois. ITW Orbital Cutting & Welding is part of the ITW Welding Group, which is world market leader in welding products (e.g. MILLER ELECTRIC, HOBART BROTHERS).
When you partner with us you are not only partnering with the industry leader in portable weld preparation machine tools and orbital welding systems, you are partnering with ITW, the industry leader in advanced welding technologies.
The ITW Orbital Cutting & Welding group stands for the best, most efficient technology for all aspects of orbital cutting and welding around the globe.
As ITW OCW we provide an almost unique product availability, a worldwide customer service and technical support as well as a sales network at local level.
A partnership with ITW OCW involves:
- Acclaimed state-of-the-art technology, competent contact partners
- Fast, comprehensive delivery service
- Reliable product support
- Large stocks at local level
- Comprehensive OEM spare parts and consumables
- Strategically ideal located sales locations, service and rental centers
- Excellently factory-trained and certified technicians
- Practical trainings – at our site or at your location
- Certified company
ITW Orbital Cutting & Welding continues the Orbitalum and E.H. WACHS tradition of offering world class products, combined with exceptional service and support, to keep ITW-OCW the supplier of choice for tools used to cut - prep - weld - all from one source.
Orbitalum Tools GmbH An ITW Company offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (769)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (134)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (424)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (285)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (167)