GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry. The global technology leader focuses on process technology and components for sophisticated production processes. For beverage applications, GEA provides project engineering, construction, and installation of modular and complete turnkey projects. GEA experts accompany the whole value chain of beverage production: from manufacturing, automation, refrigeration, filling to packaging and life cycle management by Total Productive Maintenance.
And now for something refreshingly different!
The old adage states that the customer is always right. So, no matter what your expectations or application, it’s up to us to ensure that your processes are efficient, cost-effective and successful.
In a nutshell, we understand that flexibility, productivity and total cost of ownership are critical to overcoming production hurdles and remaining competitive in a dynamic market. To meet these goals, we design, build and supply start-of-the-art equipment and future-oriented manufacturing solutions that benefit from digital control and monitoring, responsible energy use and uncompromisingly longevity.
To optimize your production, we need to know about the challenges you’re facing, what’s driving your innovation and where you want to be in the next few years. Plus, we’d like to think we can come up with something refreshingly different to meet your requirements.
At BrauBeviale 2019, talk to us about
- scale-up and growth to meet changing market needs
- digital solutions with GEA Service
- securing and retaining your position in the beverage market
- selecting the right equipment to ensure 100% product safety
- adopting carbon-neutral manufacturing with disruptive production concepts
- collaborative and open-minded partnerships for the development and production of all types of beverage
At GEA, we speak technology and creativity is at the heart of everything we do. So, if you’re looking for something refreshingly different, our on-site experts would be delighted to discuss our best production solutions, translating your demands into smart engineering solutions. We work with you and your ideas right from the very beginning until the project is completed (and beyond).
So, let’s meet at BrauBeviale, put our thinking caps on and explore some possibilities. Let’s wander down the path less travelled and break some new ground. Oh, and prepare to be pleasantly surprised.
GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (135)
- Machinery and installations for water treatment (115)
Machinery and installations for beer production (431)
- Wet/dry mills, conditioning (33)
- Brewing room installations (131)
- Wort treatment and aeration installations, flotation (64)
- Yeast treatment installations, yeast propagation (71)
- Installations for dry hopping (45)
- Fermentation and lagering installations (150)
- Recovery installations (35)
- De-alcoholization installations (32)
- Carbonation installations (45)
- Wet spent grain, wet yeast and surplus yeast treatment installations (25)
- Pub brewery installations (103)
- Miscellaneous machinery and installations for beer production (207)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (282)
Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (169)
- Concentration systems (25)
- Reverse osmosis installations (32)
- Degassing and carbonation installations (35)
- Alcohol reduction and de-alcoholization installations (24)
- Distillation, rectification and extraction installations (29)
- Miscellaneous installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (79)
- Filtration and separation technology (199)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (134)
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (591)
- Packaging, Closure Systems, Labelling and Packaging Ancillaries (500)
Automation and IT (317)
- Process automation, control and control systems (230)
- IT solutions (153)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (609)
- Installations for Energy, Compressed Air/Gases, Industrial Safety, Environmental Engineering (243)
- Services, Institutes, Training Institutions and Media (248)