Magnabosco has developed a line of steam boilers (fuel-heated or electric) dedicated to micro-breweries, breweries and beverage world.
The focus on a particular sector has allowed Magnabosco to study the precise needs of their users, and thanks to this it came out a boiler granting the best performance in all functions specifically required in their process lines.
To mention some examples:
- High flexibility in kettle boiling, hot water heating for sanitization, pasteurization heating for bottling. And all these processes can be performed at the same time, even at big distances.
- Supply of the right steam quantity at any moment. Steam regulation on demand, that means no waste of fuel or electric power, no risks of steam suffering.
- Availability of packaged solutions on skid: boiler, electric panel, pump, burner (if boiler is not electric), water tank, water softener. On demand: automatic blowdown with timer to avoid the manual, daily blowdown, economiser (water pre-heating system using the smoke residual energy) to reduce consumptions, blowdown tank.
This results in fast installation, easy operation and low maintenance.
Fast delivery (average time: 15 days), with the possibility (on demand) of boiler rental or eventual supply of a replacement unit.Many solutions are available; our GVR range goes from 25 up to 2000 kg/h at different pressures, fuels and burner brands. Electric GVE go from 8 up to 4000 kg/h. Both versions can be made of carbon steel (technologic steam) or stainless steel (clean steam).
Magnabosco srl. offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (766)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (424)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (283)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (166)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (136)
- Installations for Energy, Compressed Air/Gases, Industrial Safety, Environmental Engineering (239)