Ruland Engineering & Consulting Sp. z o.o. specialises in the designing, manufacturing and servicing of equipment for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. The company has more than 20 years of experience in the field and a highly qualified staff, thus we always provide products and services of high quality, professional customer service, assistance and optimum technical consulting – all tailored to the specific needs of our clients. The philosophy employed by our company is clear about the goals we want to achieve, about our strategy and standards of operation. In doing so, we act according to the following principles:
Planning, designing and manufacturing are considered as a single coherent process, which starts at the first meeting with the client and continues throughout the entire project management cycle. The process does not end with the starting up and commissioning of equipment. It is further continued through servicing and maintenance. Service and maintenance are the warranty and the safeguard against potential defects that could not be predicted and the additional costs that result thereof.
Safety and quality
We have made safety and quality our ultimate priorities. We use components of the highest quality in the manufacturing process. The equipment we manufacture is compliant with all commonly applied standards, technical and quality requirements. Thus, we are able to achieve our primary goal: safety and reliability, throughout the entire life of equipment. It is also the way for our clients to be successful in their business.
Adjusting equipment to individual needs
Equipment is designed and manufactured, according to the individual needs of clients. Our equipment features a modular structure, thus making the installation and start-up procedures much more time-saving.
Ruland Engineering & Consulting Sp. z o. o. offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
- Machinery and installations for water treatment (115)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (431)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (282)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (169)
- Filtration and separation technology (199)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (134)
- Automation and IT (317)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (609)
- Services, Institutes, Training Institutions and Media (248)