Flavourtech are a world leader in the development, design and manufacture of thin film, spinning cone technologies for the production of aroma, concentrates and extracts. Headquartered in Australia, their expertise allows turn-key solutions to be implemented in the food and beverage industry leading to higher quality products and streamlined processes resulting in lower cost of production and higher market shares being achieved. The primary advantages of their technologies include:
- The protection of heat sensitive products
- Easy handling of highly viscous products and slurries
- Desired product characteristics such as flavour and functionality are maintained
- Automated and continuous systems
- De-alcoholisation and alcohol management in wine, beer and other alcoholic beverages including Kombucha
- Aroma recovery, extraction and concentration during Instant and Ready to Drink Tea and Coffee production
- Aroma recovery during production of fruit and vegetable juices and purees
- De-oiling of Not-From-Concentrate citrus juices
- Concentration of heat-sensitive fruit and vegetable juices like those from tropical fruit and berries
- Deodorisation and flavour management of dairy products
A brief description of Flavourtech products:
- Spinning Cone Column (SCC) – Dealcoholisation, Aroma Recovery, Flavour Management and Extraction
- Centritherm® evaporator – A centrifugal low temperature evaporator
- Integrated Extraction System (IES) – An automated processing line for Instant and Ready to Drink Tea and Coffee products.
- Rotating Disc Column (RDC) – An extraction column that allows temperature, pressure, and residence time to be precisely controlled.
These unique technologies have been proven to deliver significant returns on investment through the recovery of superior flavours, extracts and concentrates, along with maintaining the natural characteristics of the raw material. Coupled with increased throughput and automation through the integration of these technologies into a continuous processing system, Flavourtech systems deliver enhanced operational and processing efficiencies, and a distinct competitive advantage. This benefits customers by enabling them to differentiate their products and allowing their business to grow.
Flavourtech currently export to more than 60 countries around the world and more than 90 Spinning Cone Columns are now used in the global coffee industry alone. They have developed an extensive industry network collaborating with leading industry experts and research partners including partnerships with the CSIRO, Deakin University in Australia and Reading University in the United Kingdom. Committed to new technologies, quality and client service they employ the most highly skilled engineers, technicians and support staff backed by a global network of agents and distributors.
More information about Flavourtech and their unique processing technologies can be found at www.flavourtech.com.
Flavourtech offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (764)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (422)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (283)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (165)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (135)