To stay profitable and competitive, breweries and beverage plants must have highly flexible and sustainable processes. Pentair helps its partners meet these goals with its advanced equipment, technologies and services. By combining the well-known and trusted Haffmans, Union Engineering, Südmo, Beverage Filtration Solutions, and X-Flow brands with our decades of know-how and experience, Pentair has the resources to provide customers with the right process solutions.
We focus on what matters most to you including:
- Quality - Haffmans’ carbon dioxide (CO2) and oxygen (O2) management equipment for measuring and controlling the production process gives you the assurance you need that your customers will enjoy only the best beverages.
- Efficiency - Reduce labor costs and operator errors, and allow for faster changeovers using Pentair’s Beer Membrane Filtration (BMF), with options available for 10,000 to 1,500,000 hl breweries.
- Reliability – From cost-effective conventional systems to state-of-the-art plants incorporating the latest technologies, Haffmans and Union Engineering’s CO2 recovery solutions are relied on throughout the world to provide valuable food-grade carbon dioxide.
- Safety - Get the protection you need for your process lines with Südmo’s hygienic and aseptic valves, valve manifolds and hygienic pumps.
- Sustainability – X-Flow delivers filtration technology with low total cost of ownership and high efficiency to help you create a sustainable process.
Haffmans provides in-line, at-line and lab equipment for measuring CO2, O2, air, foam, and turbidity as well as for process monitoring and air, gas, steam and liquid filtration. All of these parameters are decisive for the final quality and appearance of your beverage. In addition, a range of "plug-and-play" units for water deaeration, blending and carbonation is available.
Beer Membrane Filtration (BMF) systems
Pentair beer membrane filtration (BMF) technology ranges from the BMF-18 product line customizable for large breweries to BMF +Flux Compact S4 that provides the ideal solution for breweries with an annual output of up to 150,000 hl, Pentair offers brewers a fully automated filtration process that can be interrupted at any time.
CO2 Recovery Systems
Brewers and beverage producers of all sizes benefit from the combined technologies offered by Haffmans and Union Engineering. One of the most recent developments is the CO2mpactBrew, a containerized 25 to 160 kg/h CO2 recovery system that enables craft and small breweries to be CO2 self-sufficient.
Hygienic & Aseptic Valves and Components
Processors are always looking for ways to increase production while keeping costs to a minimum. Südmo has set the pace in quality, reliability and affordability with the introduction of the SVP Basic valve range that provides optimized valve selection, delivery, integration and maintenance.
Advanced Water Solutions
Pentair’s membrane technology for process water and effluent polishing, as well as aerobic and anaerobic bioreactor (MBR) systems for wastewater treatment, can be used to reduce the water footprint of a brewery or beverage production plant significantly.
To keep a production plant up and running, it is important to have precisely planned service interval schedules, trained service personnel and an adequate supply of original spare parts. Visitors to Pentair’s booth at Brau can learn how the Internet of Things (IoT) is being integrated into after-sales service to enable improved monitoring of a system’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
Pentair offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
- Machinery and installations for water treatment (115)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (431)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (282)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (169)
Filtration and separation technology (199)
- Microfiltration and membrane filtration (77)
- Cross-flow filters (36)
- Flotation installations (22)
- Filter accessories: dosing and mixing equipment, conveying systems for filtering aids (38)
- Ancillary equipment, supplies and carbonation equipment (34)
- Miscellaneous filtration and separation technology (87)
Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (591)
- Cleaning and inspection systems for kegs, barrels and other beverage containers (270)
- Machinery and installations for the production of beverage containers (90)
- Filling and packaging systems for beverage containers (386)
Automation and IT (317)
- Process automation, control and control systems (230)
- IT solutions (153)
Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (609)
- Analysis (186)
- Fittings, bins, containers and pumps (266)
- Process and auxiliary materials (101)
- Installations for Energy, Compressed Air/Gases, Industrial Safety, Environmental Engineering (243)