- Over 135 years experience in thermal process engineering turns us into one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality plate heat exchangers worldwide.
- Headquarter in Bretten, situated close to the Black Forest in southern Germany. About 140 full time employees.
- Close contact to our customers through subsidiaries and representatives worldwide.
- More than 100.000 PHE’s delivered worldwide.
- DIN EN ISO 9001 certified since April 1997.
- Since 1997 part of the API Heat Transfer Group, Buffalo, NY, USA.
- Move to a new, modern facility in 2003.
- To satisfy customers through outstanding quality of our techno¬logy, deliveries and services.
- To concentrate on customer-oriented problem solutions.
- To emphasize on research and development for continuous product improvement and innovation to the benefit of our customers.
- To target at worldwide growth in the thermal processing industries of food, chemicals and general engineering.
API Schmidt-Bretten GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (431)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (282)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (169)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (134)