Set up in 1962, Ceisa Packaging is a group specialising in the extrusion and printing of mono-material packaging films and solutions in PE, PU and PP. From its takeover in 2004 by the ExcelRise holding company, the group has increased its business tenfold and its bases were further consolidated in 2013 with the takeover of Semoflex, the packaging arm of the Semo group. The group currently has 4 production sites in France with subsidiaries in Poland, Russia, Romania, China and the US.
Key figures for our group:
- Packaging sold each year in 60 countries
- 500 customers and 1500 sites use our packaging
- 10,000 tonnes of materials recycled
- 100% recyclable mono-material films
- 36,000 tonnes of CO2 saved each year
- 8 target markets: food, drinks, dairy products, medical, hygiene, industry, construction and logistics