GQM MES Production (production management, visualization of the manufacturing, data acquisition, key figure calculations)
The Manufacturing Execution System is the functional basis for the control of production processes and evaluation of the data returning from the connected systems. With the link between enterprise resource planning and process control production orders are not only issued but clearly displayed with the help of connected production data acquisition. Manual input at terminals and mobile devices expand the data collection. The uncomplicated handling facilitates the work of the production staff. With a simple user interfaces recipes, batch data and specifications, in addition to actual data, are clear. In case of deviations active intervention in the production processes is possible without delay. With its versatility, the GQM MES Production provides a valuable contribution to transparency and improvement in overall equipment effectiveness.
Quick Overview Production
- Provision and transfer of recipes, control data
- Requirements for manual jobs.
- Automated (event-driven) or cyclic reporting
- Logical integration at the planning level
- Feedback of actual data on production orders or planned orders manually or via interfaces to control systems
- Process transparency, control
- Production protocols, current operating conditions, disorder protocols, cleaning
- Reduction of effectiveness and efficiency losses
- Quality assurance and enhancement
- Process visualization
- Central evaluation and summarization of data for representations of OEE or other effectiveness indicators in real time
- Transferring the compressed BDE (Federal Association of the German Waste Management Industry) data in the ERP level
- Representation and tracking of batches and quantities