Service program for evaporative cooling systems in combination with our tested WEICOGARD®-products
— Tailor-made water treatment for the beverage industry! —
TC-AQUALYTIK® stands for the hygienic operation of evaporative cooling systems through the implementation of monitoring obligations in accordance to the VDI 2047 Part 2 guidelines, valid in Germany. With this, and in combination with the tested WEICOGARD®-products, the hygienic operation of cooling water systems can be ensured. The aim of this standard is mainly to minimize the health risk caused by the growth of legionella and to avoid the release of aerosols containing microorganisms. There are many causes for the development of hygienic problem areas, therefore, the complex context of microbiology such as water treatment and process engineering of evaporative cooling systems must always be taken into consideration. With the TC-AQUALYTIK® service program and the innovative WEICOGARD® products, all required obligations can be fulfilled.
Scope of Services
TENSID-CHEMIE will take samples and analyze the cooling water and cooling water systems. This can ensure that necessary requirements are fulfilled and a hygienically safe operation of your system is made possible. In addition, we offer a wide variety of established water treatment products including our WEICOGARD®-series, as well as, the expertise of our qualified consultants. We also offer routine investigations of cooling water and process water samples in accordance with the regulation and applicable requirements including:
- Detection of legionella sp. in accordance to ISO 11731 and DIN EN ISO 11731-2
- Determination of the colony count at 22 °C and 36 °C in accordance to ISO 6222 or TrinkwV 2001
- Detection of pseudomonas aeruginosa in accordance to DIN EN ISO 16266
- Chemical analysis of the replenishing and circulating water
- On-site inspection and inventory of cooling water systems
- Systematic sampling and analysis
- Identification of weak spots
- Risk analysis and risk assessment
- Fulfillment of the obligations for the operator
- Implementation of the monitoring obligations for VDI 2047 Part 2
- Implementation of mandatory risk analysis and risk assessment
- Component for operational documentation
- Ensures for sustainable and for proper cooling water quality and thus for efficient system operation
- Avoids problems and damage to the systems
- Safety and environmental protection
- All TENSID-CHEMIE consultants are certified in accordance to the VDI 2047 Part 2 regulation “Hygiene in recooling plants“
Water treatment of boiler
Chemically induced malfunctions of the boiler operation can be quite multifaceted. “The chemistry is not functioning properly” – long-time power plant operators are well aware of that sentence’s proverbial meaning. A successful boiler operation requires a concept for the treatment of feed water before it reaches the boiler. The inner surfaces of the boiler must be protected against corrosion and kept clean. The production of condensate should be enhanced and the efficiency increased. Our innovative WEICOGARD®-B product range ensures the reliability and security of your system and is thus a crucial support in complying with all these complexe requirements. Even whilst the boiler is in operation, an inline process makes an efficient cleaning possible.
Cooling water treatment
With our WEICOGARD®-C product range we offer you up-to-date solutions for open and closed cooling water circuits. The products are highly effective against any kind of soiling and precipitation, corrosion and microbiological contamination – independent of the water quality.
Our WEICOGARD®-T product range contains a complete assortment of oxidizing and non-oxidizing biocides that are effective against microorganisms and biofilms in open and closed cooling water circuits.
Visit us in hall 4, stand 511 and let the innovations convince you.