Why rent Kegs?
Renting containers is an alternative to cash purchase, and is particularly effective where there is a need to conserve funds or use the cash to invest in projects which give a better financial return i.e. a brewery extension.
Long Term Keg Rental – Key Benefits
- No up front capital outlay
- Rental is tax efficient therefore reducing real costs over time
- Rental agreements are available over 18, 36 or 60 month periods
Furthermore you can use rental kegs to manage short term seasonal peaks on beer sales.
We have kegs available within a short lead time and can supply from stock.
Our containers are standard specification Blefa 30 litre and 50 litre DIN and EURO kegs, fitted with your choice of extractor.
Other types of containers may also be available.
Other products from
Keg Rental is assigned to following product groups:
- Services, Institutes, Training Institutions and Media (248)
- Packaging, Closure Systems, Labelling and Packaging Ancillaries (500)