Shorter production times
Fristam PM powder mixers can dissolve powders in fluids on its first pass through the mixer, significantly reducing processing times.
Their exceptional homogenising performance and their compact frame make them ideal for dissolving:
- stabilisers in fermented milk products, e.g. gelatine in cream, pectin in cream cheese
- milk powder in shakes and ice cream
- concentrated milk proteins, oils and fats for regulating the fat content for dairy products and cheese
- starch, salt, sugar, Aspartame and other additives
- flavourings and citric acid
- protein powder for bakery products
- wheat and rye flour or coarse meal for producing dough, breakfast cereals and baking mixes
- pectin, CMC, carbopol, guar flour, locust bean gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan, alginate, etc.
- minerals such as calcium carbonate, bentonite or CMC for emulsions as auxiliaries in oil- or gas exploration.
In addition to providing extensive process guidance, we offer our powder mixers for test runs.
Supported by a base frame, a selfpriming centrifugal Fristam FZ pump is connected to a Fristam shearpump.
From a funnel the powder is drawn directly into the fluid product stream. Passing through the shear pump, this premix is then homogenised, producing consistent batches.
A table of ergonomic proportions facilitates manual powder feeding.
If equipped with specific control systems, the powder mixers can be integrated into fully automated systems. We can also supply adapters for fully- or semi-automatic feeding via big-bags, crew-converters and other conveyer systems.
- 7 different sizes
- Powder intake up to 15 t/h
Other products from
Powder mixer PM is assigned to following product groups:
- Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (609)