Fully automatic solutions for returnable washing sterilizing and filling or combined with one way keg filling
The machine is available starting from the smallest automatic 3 head unit having a production capacity of around 40-45 kegs/hour to the 5 head unit which reaches 60 kegs/hour
Our MODUL-KEG® solution includes two or more automatic modular WSF-KEG fillers allowing to satisfy the need for higher speed production (up to 200 kegs/hour), and includes auxiliary equipment for full automation such as depalettising, external washing, conveying, automatic keg overturning, weight control, cap or seal applicator, CIP etc., custom built according to customer requirements.
Washing sterilizing and filling machine for kegs (20 to 50lt) suitable for Beer, Cider, Soft drinks, Wine etc.
- Frame made entirely of stainless steel
- Hydraulic circuit
- Pneumatic circuit
- Electric circuit
- Tank containing alkaline detergent solution*
- Tank containing acid cleaning solution*
*Depending on machine model.
The machine is equipped with the option of choosing one of the following cycles:
- COMPLETE WASHING AND FILLING CYCLE
- WASHING CYCLE ONLY
- FILLING CYCLE ONLY
The machine is constructed on a solid basement entirely made of stainless steel AISI 304 while all product contact parts and service valves are made in AISI 316. The filling process has been designed and engineered specifically in accordance to the guidelines issued by the manufacturer of the KeyKegs®.
- Positioning of the KeyKeg on the support surface;
- The machine carries out a series of checks to allow detecting any faults in the container;
- The head of the machine is washed and dried prior to filling;
- Counter pressure filling system with controlled snifting during filling operation;
- Washing and drying of the filling head after filling;
- Option for Sterilizing the filling head with steam;
- KeyKeg removal;
The machine includes safety devices that allow to
monitor the correct opening of the keg prior to starting the filling. The bag is flushed with CO2 and vacuumed prior to filling-cycle start.
The inner bag is also checked for leaks.
The user also has the possibility to include or exclude certain “optional” steps depending on specific requirements.
All parts in contact with the product can be sanitized with steam.
Colour display included.
TECHNICAL DATA SINGLE HEAD MACHINE
- Type of connectors and specifications of each main supply:
- Air connection: thread F 3/8”
- Water Connection: thread M 3/8”
- Steam Connection: thread M 3/8”
- Inert gas connection: thread F 3/8”
- Main drain pipe: thread F 1/2”
- Internal bag drain: hose joint Ø18 mm.
- Product inlet: DN 25 (or to customer requirement)
- Electric power supply: 100:240V 50/60Hz-1PH
- Power consumption single head 0,3kW (0,6kW double head machine)Single head machine production capacity from 36 to 55 kegs/hour
Double head machine production capacity from 72 to 110 kegs/hour
Other products from
KEG FILLERS is assigned to following product groups:
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (591)