OCME’s VEGA HT shrinkwrapping machine is designed to enhance your productivity and profitability over the long term. VEGA is a high-technology solution with high level of flexibility: capability to handle thinner films and lighter bottles, whilst guaranteeing complete adaptability to any type of format but also allowing fast format changes and low power consumption.
Discover the main benefits of the VEGA HT Shrinkwrapper:
- Low energy consumption of heat tunnel
- Wide use of high efficiency motors
- Possibility to handle very thin films (starting from 30 microns)
- Size changes without parts substitution
- High accessibility for operators and maintenance
- Easier maintenance for main assemblies
- Improved operator interface
OCME’s range of shrinkwrap packers is designed to cover speeds from 40 up to 150 cycles/min, in single, double or triple track, and is capable of handling containers such as: pet bottles, cans, glass bottles, multipacks, etc.
The possible packing options are the following: Film only (40/150 cycles), Pad + Film (40/100 cycles) and Tray + Film (40/120 cycles).
There is a wide range of added value services on offer to OCME’s customers to ensure performance of their machines over the years. The services also help to maintain a relationship of trust and collaboration with the customer.
OCME’s programme of Service & Support will soon be complimented by a highly efficient consulting tool, OCME e-learning: a remote Training System designed to support their customers remotely, providing them with premium training through an LMS Platform and also thanks to high technology wearable devices.
Other products from
VEGA HT is assigned to following product groups:
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (591)
- Packaging, Closure Systems, Labelling and Packaging Ancillaries (500)
- Services, Institutes, Training Institutions and Media (248)