The CSS stabilisation system is based on targeted adsorption of polyphenoles. This ensures gentle and extremely effective beer stabilisation. It can be easily integrated into any filter line. The stabilising agent always remains within the system and can be regenerated without losses for many years. Therefore preparing and dosing a suspension prior to each filtration is unnecessary.
Turbidity-generating elements are adsorbed by the agarose and are only removed from it again during regeneration. Substances do not enter the beer, nor is the quality of the beer impaired. The sensory characteristics, the foam stability, the beer colour and the bitterness units of your beers remain the same.
- Parallel connection covers all performance ranges up to 900 hectolitres/h. The modular design of the CSS thus allows customer-specific adaptation of the system to the needs of the brewery
- The adsorber material is based on highly cross-linked, insoluble agarose (polysaccharide) with a particle size of 100 to 300 µm
- The CSS module has a capacity of 30 to 220 hectolitres/h
- The CSS adsorbes turbidity producing tannic substances
- The degree of stabilisation is adjustable
- The CSS can be operated with consistent stabilisation results over an extended period
- The adsorber is chemically/physically stable and can be regenerated without losses.
- Thanks to the module's small volume, waste quantities, foreruns and tailings are very low
- Installation downstream of DE or crossflow filter
- Continuous stabilisation easily possible