Water treatment plants are long-lasting investment goods. Before planning, plenty of factors have to be considered so as to reach a perfect and operationally-related conception. Quite frequently our entire know-how is in demand to reach the best result.
It does not always have to be a new and a larger plant. A review of existing systems is always worth doing.
Apart from a function check the following issues are also checked among other things.:
- What reserves does the existing plant offer?
- Is the used equipment (energy, chemicals, …) used ideally?
- Is the maximum of water quality achieved?
- In what way can the existing plant be optimized/expanded?
When signing a service contract we are able to offer some more fair conditions. We are also pleased to submit an offer for a service- or maintenance contract.
To find one’s way in the range of water- and waste water treatment not only requires a high degree of knowledge concerning the large variety of possibilities available but also the knowledge to continuously further develop existing processes and experiences. This is the only way to keep our high level of development and problem solving and to fulfil the continuously growing requirements.
ATN stands for maximum know-how and latest state of the art technologies as well as plants and procedures.
The water treatment techniques are as versatile as the raw water available.
Therefore a careful and in-depth study is indispensible already while consulting and planning. All information is considered and tailored to the individual basic conditions. This makes the planning customized.
Already in 1996 the company ATN made the transition from a single plant engineering office towards a plant construction firm. ATN offers integrated solutions for water treatment since twenty years now. The services include design, engineering, supply, installation and commissioning of turnkey systems as well as future service and maintenance activities.
Through agreements and strategic alliances with partner companies ATN can concentrate on his core competencies and deliver integrated solutions from a single source. The production of the ATN systems is carried out by carefully selected, long-standing partners. For the selection of our partner companies we set value on highest quality and clearly admit to manufacturing in Germany due to the associated values.
With planning, engineering and construction of standard and above all customized equipment and processes for the beverage, food and pharmaceutical industries as well as for breweries and horticultural businesses, the company has made a name in the field of economic water treatment in recent years.
Research & Development
Just one year after the foundation of the company Aqua Technologie Nörpel in 1992 the first patent was applied for.
Continuously growing demands for water conservation and waste water cut as well as maximum reduction of expenses require new technologies of highest level. A good example for further development of recycling systems are the two new plants ContiREC and ContiFIL. They allow a considerable water conservation especially with bottle rinsing machines.
The development of own and new technologies that are mostly patent protected, shape decisively the actions of the company.
Nachfolgend ein Auszug unseres Leistungsspektrums:
- removal of nitrate
- reverse osmosis
- flocculation, precipitation, deposition of lime
- oxygen impregnation (Pat. Nr. DE 10 00 96 26 A1)
- ContiREC water recycling (Pat. Nr. DE 43 43 363 C2)
- ContiFIL micro filtration
- service and maintenance
- customised procedures
Other products from
Comprehensive solution/ special procedures is assigned to following product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
- Machinery and installations for water treatment (115)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (282)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (169)
- Filtration and separation technology (199)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (609)
- Services, Institutes, Training Institutions and Media (248)
- Installations for Energy, Compressed Air/Gases, Industrial Safety, Environmental Engineering (243)