The specific function of the tanks in the CIP installations requires maintenance of precise volumes in order to achieve correct concentrations of the contained washing solutions. At smaller capacities, tempering and maintenance of concentrations of the washing solutions is done in the CIP tanks themselves through heat-exchanging devices and stirring mechanisms.
Based on our vast experience, Biomashin offers a standard range of CIP tanks starting from 1000 l to 50 000 l.
CIP TANKS, BASIC DESIGN:
- Material: stainless steel AISI 304L or AISI 316L
- Vertical cylindrical tank, intended for indoor installation
- Standing on adjustable tubular legs
- Insulation with mineral wool and fully welded insulation cladding made of stainless steel, as an option
- Level control equipment
Other products from
CIP Tank is assigned to following product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (135)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (431)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (282)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (169)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (134)