VPureMix® – Magnetic Mixing Technology for Processes that run smoothly
The AWH VPureMix® magnetically driven mixer is designed for applications with the most stringent demands in terms of safety and sterility. A magnetic coupling eliminates the risks associated with conventional shaft grommets, such as leaks and contamination. All the functions are monitored continuously by a sensor, and can be read off and documented directly by a monitoring unit.
The VPureMix® guarantees maximum mixing power and product reliability down to the last drop. The magnetic actuator almost completely eliminates all shear forces and allows full tank drainage during ongoing operation. The mixer head has ceramic bearings, and is characterized by low shear forces and its ability to run dry with zero problems. This means no product residue, gentle mixing even with small quantities of product, and no risk when draining the tank during a mixing operation. The open design of the mixer head makes for any easy cleaning procedure that uses a minimum of water, produces much less wastewater and requires very little time.
Other products from
VPureMix® - Magnetic Mixing Technology is assigned to following product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (135)
- Machinery and installations for water treatment (115)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (431)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (282)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (169)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (609)