- Water deaeration with a two-step vacuum process without stripping gas, CO2 or N2
- Zero Emission of greenhouse gases
- Very low residual oxygen values < 10 ppb
- Low energy consumption
- Optional In-line oxygen analyzer, filtration or carbonization
- Hygienic design, full CIP-capability
- Easy operation, low maintenance effort, long service life
- Fully automatic operation with standard PLC and touch panel
- Optional integration in process control system and remote maintenance
- Individually dimensioned and designed for each specific application
- Equipment and components according to customer specification
- Compact tubular-frame system (skid mounted)
The High Vacuum Water Deaeration (V2WD) is a new development by corosys GmbH. It de-aerates water down to a residual oxygen concentration below 10 ppb without use of stripping gas. Optionally the water can be cooled down, filtered or sterilized with ultraviolet light. The function of the unit can be monitored and documented by an in-line oxygen analyzer at the outlet of the unit.
The process is employed in the brewing, beverage, food and chemical-pharmaceutical industries and the power industry, wherever water with lowest oxygen content is required to assure high product quality and stability and to avoid corrosion.
The system is characterized by high operational reliability and low energy consumption.
The water is distributed homogeneously to the structured packing at the top of the column. It slowly flows downwards through the structured packing. An excellent distribution of the water in the column is ensured by the high-performance structured packing. The resulting enlargement of the contact surface of water causes an optimal removal of oxygen. Due to the combination of two degassing steps operated at different pressures, lowest oxygen values are reached.
No stripping gas is used and zero greenhouse gas is emitted.
The deaerated water is pumped out of the bottom of the column with a frequency-controlled pump. Optionally the water can be cooled down in a plate heat exchanger by glycol or ammonia. Sensors for oxygen, level, flow and temperature monitor the proper functioning of the system.
The unit can be controlled by a local PLC with a touch panel or by a process control system.
Designed for high hygienic standards, all common cleaning agents in the beverage and chemical pharmaceutical industry can be used for CIP cleaning.
- Capacity: 25 bis 1000 hl/h / 2,5 bis 100 m3/h
- Residual oxygen content: < 10 ppb / 0.01 ppm
- CO2 consumption: 0,00 g/l
- Cooling media: glycol or ammonia
Other products from
DEGASSING is assigned to following product groups:
- Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)