In many applications in the food industry, precise adherence to the proportion of dissolved substances such as sugar, salts or lactose is decisive for consistent product quality. In order to be able to monitor these values, the optical measurement method of the refractive index by means of a refractometer is a suitable method.
As an inline analysis method, the IRM-11 continuously and precisely measures the concentration of liquids.
This enables the permanent high-precision determination of the alcohol content, the mixing ratio of juices, mixed drinks and soft drinks or the dry matter in dairy products.
- Brewery: measurement of mash concentration and wort, determination of alcohol content after fermenter
- Juice / mixed drink production: concentrate measurement and end product dosage control for consistent quality, product transition control
- Dairy: determination of dry matter in milk and whey
- Wine production / distilleries: continuous determination of the sugar or alcohol content during the ongoing process
- Front-flush, very compact refractometer for determining the concentration of all types of liquid
- Output in °Brix, Plato, refractive index nD or customized. Measuring range 1.3330 - 1.5000 nD or 0 - 85 °Brix
- Simple hygienic inline integration without bypass in the process
- Hygienic front-flush design with 2 " Tri-Clamp or Varivent connection according to 3-A and FDA
- Process temperature up to 100 °C continuous, CIP / SIP cleaning up to 140 °C for max. 60 min.
- Long-life LED light source with highly resistant sapphire optics