Parallel, digital display of level and head pressure in pressurized tanks, with integrated tank linearization and density compensation. With the digital technology of the D3 sensor Anderson-Negele sets a new benchmark for precision, speed and usability.
- Precise level detection (composite error up to 3 x less than with common pressure transmitters with SPS or flowmeters)
- Reliable process supervision by head pressure metering
- Reliable monitoring of pressure drop in order to avoid contamination risks
- Ideal for fermentation tanks in breweries and dairies, aseptic storage and processes in dairy and high-purity water (WFI) production and for juice storage tanks
- Differential pressure measurement in tanks up to 110 °C; CIP/SIP-cleaning up to 135 °C, max. 60 min.
- Electronic detection and digital transmission: high-precision output of the fill level without inaccuracies
- Detection and evaluation of temperature and pressure directly in the sensor stem: Extremely short response time, data output in real time, superior resistance to temperature shocks
- Integrated tank linearization: four typical tank geometries are already pre-defined, others can easily be added
- Integrated pressure compensation: pressure values for 10 food types are already integrated, others can easily be added
- Modular design: individual configuration and easy exchange of components
- Measuring range -1…35 bar