The potentiometric sensor for precise continuous level measurement is based on the modular instrument platform from Anderson-Negele. It is ideal for use with difficult to measure media with foam or adhesions and for demanding applications.
- Continuous level measurement in metallic, non-metallic or pressurized vessels from 50 mm to 3 m height
- Particularly suitable for strongly adhesive and pasty media
- Level measurement of foaming media
- Different media in one tank
- Product conductivity typically from 50 μs/cm (below on request)
- Hygienic replacement for float sensors
- Extremely precise, fast and flexible level sensor
- Flex Hybrid Technology with digital and analog interface (IO-Link and 4...20 mA): from simple data transfer to intelligent communication
- Modular design: configurable from the low-priced basic version to the fully equipped high-end model
- For vessels from 50 mm to 3 m height
- CIP / SIP cleaning up to 143 °C / 120 min.
- Response time < 100 ms for constantly precise values even with rapid level changes in high-speed fillers
- Protection class IP 69K for highest application safety
- Smart Replace Design for remote version: easy replacement of all components by plugging in