Innovative saws from Orbitalum Tools for cutting and beveling of tubes and for cutting off elbows (also for thin-walled stainless steel) in just seconds. The perfect preparation for orbital welding!
Easy to use, powerful and compact saw with low weight – our new GFX provides features that are even more outstanding.
Our GFX series is the ideal solution for cutting of thin-walled tubes. The rugged design for a long product life makes the saws especially economical. Furthermore, the long tool lives thereby increase the productivity.
The GFX series is extremely low-maintenance and service-friendly and offers a large range of applications. Materials which can be processed are unalloyed, low-alloy and high-alloy steels, stainless steels, non-ferrous metals, aluminum alloys, titanium alloys, composite materials and plastics.
As is characteristic for the ORBITALUM pipe saws, the saw allows convenient marking of the cut-off point on the tube with the help of a line laser.
A second saw blade clamping point enables tube elbows to be cut off.
The powerful motor is equipped with overload protection and ergonomic handles and is available for the voltages 230 V, 50/60 Hz or 120 V, 50/60 Hz.
The cable connection with a quick-release screw coupler enables simple, convenient replacement of the flexible swivel cable.
The applications lie mainly in the food processing, beverage, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- Square, burr-free and cold machining process
- Deformation-free clamping system especially applicable for thin-walled tubes
- Easy handling through light weight
- Simultaneous or separate cutting and beveling
- Increased productivity
- Low-maintenance and service friendly
- Environmental friendly; long tool life
- Second saw blade position to cut off elbows
- Ideal for press fitting applications
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
Pipe cutting and beveling machines GFX is assigned to following product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (135)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (431)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (282)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (169)