Are used in the fruit juice production industry
The product is heated up to a temperature between 65°C and 142°C in order to dispose of all micro-organisms. Next, the product is cooled down ready to undergo subsequent processing. The systems are fitted with a booster pump to ensure that the pressure of the pasteurised product always exceeds the pressure of the non-pasteurised product by at least 0.5 bar.
In case event of a leakage in the heat exchanger, the pasteurised product is always pressed into the non-pasteurised product, never the other way round. You can rest assured: only 100% perfectly pasteurised product leaves your system.
Efficiency range from 500 l/h up to 50 00 l/h
Heating temperatures from 65°C up to 99°C
Material AlSl 304/316L
Operation Manual or automatic (PLC control system)
- Flexible and individual design and planning
- Can be cleaned using CIP systems
- Each system can be delivered as a mono-block
- Installation can be performed autonomously by the customer
- Fully automatic PLC control system with visualisation
Among pasteurisation systems B&P Engineering delivers: Equipment & machines for production of juices and concentrates.
We are able to design, offer and in turnkey system make a complete fruit processing line. Our offer include machines and plants for fruit juice processing.
We manufacture, deliver and start-up a single device and the entire fruit juice production line in a turnkey mode.
- Complete fruit juice concentrate production lines (include NFC)
- Equipment & machines for production of juices and concentrates
- Raw material reception
- Milling systems
- Evaporation stations
- Ultrafiltration systems
- Hydraulic pressing units (presses)
- Process tanks with heating or cooling jackets and cone or deep-stamped bottoms
- Processing, storage and aseptic tanks
- Pulp tanks
- Depectinization tanks
- Tanks for storage of aseptic materials
- Storage tanks with cone & deep-stamped bottoms
- Flat-bottom tanks, capacity of up to 1 million litres
- Fully-automated warehouses for concentrate and NFC
- Automation and visualisation of technological processes
- Aseptic Filtration System MONA
- Clean in place station
- Pasteurisation systems
Other products from
Fruit Juice pasteurizers | Pasteurisation systems is assigned to following product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (135)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (282)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (609)