Pulp tanks | Flat-bottom tanks | Storage tanks | Process tanks
We are the manufacturer of high quality vessels made of stainless steel and its derivatives. Our customers are leaders in the food industry, pharmaceutical, chemical and cosmetics industries.
Each design of the storage tank or process tank is developed by the engineering department applying the latest version of the computer calculation software and project design (tools).
Pressureless tanks (eg. storage vessels, buffer tanks) are made of cold-rolled steel surface quality 2B. Stainless steel pressure vessels, on the basis of strength calculations, are manufactured of cold-rolled steel and hot-rolled steel, depending of its thickness.
The grinding of welds, tank ends or entire inner surfaces of the tank is done with CNC grinder or is manually grinded. Depending of the process requirements that designed vessel shall meet, we can obtain the surface quality even better than Ra 0,2 um.
Each tank is equipped with the necessary connections, sensors and additional devices according to the requirements of the technological process or customer demands. Here we can name some: agitators, sight glasses, temperature and level sensors, pressure transducer, conductometer, safety valves and spraying nozzles.
Please see our product portfolio for more details and contact, our experience is here to serve your needs.
Our offer includes of:
- buffer tanks
- mixing tanks
- equalization tanks
- aseptic tanks
- storage tanks
- fermentation tankers
- tanks for products subject to excise duty
- non-pressure and low pressure tanks for corrosive or toxic materials
- vacuum-pressure reactors
- silo tankers
Depending on customer’s needs the tanks we offer meet the following standards and certificates: PED 2014/68/UE, ASME VIII-1, AD 2000, ATEX.
B&P Engineering is approved for fabrication of pressure equipment in accordance with pressure Directive 2014/68/UE as well as ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code VIII-1, stamp U.
- Ellipsoidal, conical, deep pressed, basket, flat boiler ends
- Tank insulation (e.g. mineral wool, polystyrene, thermofex)
- Side or top agitators of different design (counter rotating, anchor, propeller, magnetic, cage)
- Heating or cooling jacket (pillow plate, double jacket, triple jacket, channel jacket, electric jacket)
- Manual, automatic control
- Optimal thickness of walls
- Pulled out and not welded hatch
- Flawless treatment of internal and external welds
- Simple operation
- Easy cleaning
Among Stainless steel tanks for food industry B&P Engineering delivers: Equipment & machines for production of juices and concentrates.
We are able to design, offer and in turnkey system make a complete fruit processing line. Our offer include machines and plants for fruit juice processing.
We manufacture, deliver and start-up a single device and the entire fruit juice production line in a turnkey mode.
- Complete fruit juice concentrate production lines (include NFC)
- Equipment & machines for production of juices and concentrates
- Raw material reception
- Milling systems
- Evaporation stations
- Ultrafiltration systems
- Hydraulic pressing units (presses)
- Process tanks with heating or cooling jackets and cone or deep-stamped bottoms
- Processing, storage and aseptic tanks
- Pulp tanks
- Depectinization tanks
- Tanks for storage of aseptic materials
- Storage tanks with cone & deep-stamped bottoms
- Flat-bottom tanks, capacity of up to 1 million litres
- Fully-automated warehouses for concentrate and NFC
- Automation and visualisation of technological processes
- Aseptic Filtration System MONA
- Clean in place station
- Pasteurisation systems
Other products from
Stainless steel tanks ( storage and process ) aseptic pressure for fruit juice tanks is assigned to following product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (135)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (282)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (169)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (431)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (609)