Is a horizontal press dedicated to fruit and vegetable juice industry.
Both the robust construction and the application of the high quality components guarantee the best performance and a maximum yield.
No loss, closed, highly efficient pressing system with filter drainage elements is used for solid liquid separation m Presses for juices ainly in fruit juice industry. IPS Press is an ideal solution for juice extraction from apples, berries, black currants, cherries, grapes, stone fruits, pomegranates and vegetables.
The hydraulic presses IPS 5.000, 10.000 and 15.000 enable the effective extraction of juice made from various fruits – hard fruits such as apples, pears and from soft fruits and vegetables.
The solid press structure and built-in components from the world’s leading manufacturers enable B&P Engineering to build presses with one of the highest capacity and yield.
- Self optimizing process control system
- Speed adjustment and pressure adjustment of main piston and tight actuators of juice chamber possible from PLC panel
- Hydraulics based only on Bosch Rexroth® and Sick AG armature
- Possibility to monitor the level and temperature of oil from operator panel
ca. 8,7 -12 t/h optimal fruits condition assumed
length 7 900 mm width 3 000 mm height 3 100 mm
27 000 kg
Volume of the operating cylinder
7 700 l
Diameter of the operating cylinder
2 000 mm
Number of filter elements
Mash is pumped into the press to partly fill the cylinder space. The piston then moves forward under hydraulic pressure to express the juice by consequently forcing it through the filter sleeves and along the channels in the drainage cores, to be fed through the outlets in the specially designed plates for collection in a juice tank. The piston then withdraws whilst a second mash charge is received and the process repeats. During the pressing operation the endplate of the unit rotates with consequent meshing of the filter-lines, so that at the end of the pressing cycle the lines are loosely meshed together within the press-cake, or fruit pomace.
As the piston moves back in conjunction with incoming mash, reverse rotation occurs, disentangling the lines and redistributing the pomace amongst the fresh charge of mesh. Hence there is no buildup of press-cake and maximum efficiency in terms of juice removal.
Depending upon the fruit type and its quality there will be several charges of mash to feed the pressing sequence until a optimum full load has been achieved. It is possible due to the self- optimizing control system which determines the pressability of the product in every process phase.
Among Presses for juices B&P Engineering delivers: Equipment & machines for production of juices and concentrates.
We are able to design, offer and in turnkey system make a complete fruit processing line. Our offer include machines and plants for fruit juice processing.
We manufacture, deliver and start-up a single device and the entire fruit juice production line in a turnkey mode.
- Complete fruit juice concentrate production lines (include NFC)
- Equipment & machines for production of juices and concentrates
- Raw material reception
- Milling systems
- Evaporation stations
- Ultrafiltration systems
- Hydraulic pressing units (presses)
- Process tanks with heating or cooling jackets and cone or deep-stamped bottoms
- Processing, storage and aseptic tanks
- Pulp tanks
- Depectinization tanks
- Tanks for storage of aseptic materials
- Storage tanks with cone & deep-stamped bottoms
- Flat-bottom tanks, capacity of up to 1 million litres
- Fully-automated warehouses for concentrate and NFC
- Automation and visualisation of technological processes
- Aseptic Filtration System MONA
- Clean in place station
- Pasteurisation systems
Other products from
Hydraulic piston-cylinder pressing units| Presses for juices is assigned to following product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (135)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (282)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (169)
- Heat exchangers and heat treatment systems (134)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (609)