The B&P XL ultrafiltration system has been designed for applications in food process industry for juice ultrafiltration (such as apple, pear, cherry, berry and stone fruits juices, as well as fruit wines).
10 000 – 50 000 l/h (Brix 10)
PCI/Xylem A37/A19, 200k Daltons
100k Daltons nominal cut-off / PVDF
Number of membranes per modules
1.5 – 10.5
50 – 55 ◦C
up to 7 bar
Connected power(3x400, 50Hz)
stainless Steel AISI 304/316
Siemens Simatic S7, WinCC
- Maximum productivity and excellent juice quality
- High reliability and low maintenance due to used intermediate flange connections
- Highly efficient CIP system
- Modular structure, high efficiency in a small space
- Fully automatic control system with WinCC visualization
- Convenient maintenance and low susceptibility to faults
- Turnkey delivery incl. assembly of all process tanks and measurement peripheries
All filtration processes are managed by a PLC based on Siemens Simatic S7-300 and controlled by a 17” touch panel with WinCC visualization.
PCI Membranes A19/A37 tubular ultrafiltration membrane systems incorporates a robust, low cost stainless steel module together with a choice of tubular UF and MF membranes. The innovative removable core design (RCM) permits simple, rapid and inexpensive membrane replacement.
Scope of delivery:
- Heating element with integrated CIP and feed tanks
- Tangential separator
- Surface condenser
- Pipe coil pre-heater
- Plate heat exchanger
- Fully automatic Siemens S7 control system with 17” touch panel
- Maintenance scaffolding
The UF XL is a fully automatic cross-flow juice ultrafiltration system based on batch system. The ultrafiltration membrane system consists of 3 process tanks: batch tank (retentate), clear juice tank (permeate) and process water tank. Cloudy depectinized juice is pumped into the batch tank. A highly efficient centrifugal pump pumps the cloudy juice at a high rate through the membrane modules. In this process, a thin and homogenous coat is formed on the membrane surface. A portion of the fluid penetrates the membranes and is pumped as the finished product (permeate) into the permeate vessel. The retentate is condensed automatically at cyclic intervals in the batch tank until it reaches a maximum concentration. As soon as the maximum concentration of solids is reached, the retentate can undergo diafiltration to maximize the product yield.
Among Ultrafiltration system for juice concentrate B&P Engineering delivers: Equipment & machines for production of juices and concentrates.
We are able to design, offer and in turnkey system make a complete fruit processing line. Our offer include machines and plants for fruit juice processing.
We manufacture, deliver and start-up a single device and the entire fruit juice production line in a turnkey mode.
- Complete fruit juice concentrate production lines (include NFC)
- Equipment & machines for production of juices and concentrates
- Raw material reception
- Milling systems
- Evaporation stations
- Ultrafiltration systems
- Hydraulic pressing units (presses)
- Process tanks with heating or cooling jackets and cone or deep-stamped bottoms
- Processing, storage and aseptic tanks
- Pulp tanks
- Depectinization tanks
- Tanks for storage of aseptic materials
- Storage tanks with cone & deep-stamped bottoms
- Flat-bottom tanks, capacity of up to 1 million litres
- Fully-automated warehouses for concentrate and NFC
- Automation and visualisation of technological processes
- Aseptic Filtration System MONA
- Clean in place station
- Pasteurisation systems
Other products from
XL Ultrafiltration system for juice concentrate is assigned to following product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (790)
- Machinery and installations for the production and processing of malt and raw fruit (135)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (282)
- Filtration and separation technology (199)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (609)